Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting Ready For The Reunion/There Is Something Going & Gee, I'm Looking Forward To The Future !


One of the major parts of our upcoming Sing-Out South Reunion at the Maxwell House Hotel March 25-26 will be a Saturday night talent show, allowing those participating a chance to show how they have progressed musically in the 40+ years since we performed together.

Of course, everyone performing has been asked to do one or more of the songs from Sing-Out/Up With People along with any other pieces they'd like to do.

Among those attending is Paula Thompson Winter. She used to do some solos in the show, including "There Is Something Going" with Bob Sharp. She and I may work together to do that song at the Reunion.

And to get us both back into practice, here's how the song goes...



"Gee, I'm Looking Forward To The Future" is another song Paula used to perform with Sing-Out South, in this case along with Edna Vilars Grable. They too are being used to consider doing the song together at the SOS Reunion Talent Show. And to help both ladies remember how it goes, here it is....


Anyone else coming to the Reunion who wants to participate, they are asked to coordinate their efforts through David Cannon. He can be contacted by e-mail at rdavidcannon3@clear.net.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your post.
    Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Look at my web blog :: weight loss
    Also see my web page > weight loss

    ReplyDelete